Online casinos in Canada meet all players halfway. Regardless of whether your wallet is thick or you are on a budget, you can have a good time playing casino games for real money. Many Canadian platforms allow players to gamble even with a $5 budget. However, you can pick a $5 minimum deposit casino Canada for many other reasons.
For example, if you don’t want to spend a lot of money but you want to test the casino before making a sufficient deposit, you can deposit just as low as $5 and play. Or maybe you want to test the casino’s bonus system with a $5 deposit. This sum will also be matched by the casino, and you’ll have all $10 for games. No matter, what your genuine reason to try a $5 deposit casino is, you can successfully do it.
Things to Remember About $5 Deposit Bonus Casinos
Although $5 minimum deposit online casinos look attractive, there is something to be aware of before you join the site:
- The minimum deposit of $5 is only for new players and for the first deposit. Online casinos usually have minimum deposit requirements of $20 or $35. But when they allow depositing only $5, the offer is related to new players only and for their first deposit only.
- $5 deposit casinos have bonuses. Well, it’s good news. All casinos on the internet have bonuses, and $5 deposit casinos are not missed out on. So even though you deposit just $5, you can still get a match bonus and a portion of free spins.
- $5 deposit bonuses have different terms. When it comes to bonus use, the first $5 deposit bonuses always have terms and conditions different from general bonuses. They can be either better or worse, depending on the casino. But anyway, you should read both the $5 deposit bonus terms and general bonus terms.
- Casinos with a $5 deposit have a welcome package. Usually, online casinos give you a little bonus like a portion of free spins for your $5 deposit. But when you decide to make the second and future deposits, you can claim bigger bonuses. And the minimum deposit requirement will almost certainly be higher than $5.
This is what you need to keep in mind if you want to claim a bonus when making a $5 deposit. We also remind you to read the bonus terms beforehand.
What to Expect From $5 Deposit Play
If you want to experience depositing $5 and playing online games, you need to understand what you’ll get as a result. Sometimes, reality may not meet your expectations.
- You won’t win much. It’s almost 100% that you will not win a huge sum. In most cases, you will just lose your $5 budget. However, if you are very lucky, this amount will give you a nice win.
- Your $5 deposit bonus has wagering requirements. In most cases, it does. So you will have to wager the bonus amount a few times before you can withdraw.
- You will test games and the casino. Thanks to a $5 minimum deposit, you can test the casino and online games, see how money works on online casinos, and decide whether you need to deposit more or not.
Canadian casinos know how to attract players. They do it not only with bonuses but also with minimum deposit offers that allow you to try the casino without big risk to your budget.